Monday, May 8, 2017

How To Get Your Airfare for Half the Price?


Free stuff! Who doesn't want one, right? If you can get half of the airfare price for free, that is a chance you should not pass. But would you be able to do that exactly?

Disclamer: I am not a Credit Card promoter/agent or whatever. If you are interested, contact the bank or there are so many agents promoting in malls. Just make sure it is a Cashback or Rewards type of card.



Almost a year ago, I changed the way I look at a credit card. It's not credit for me, it is POINTS. I use it not to buy things that so expensive that I "needed" to borrow money, I use it to pay regular bills that I will pay for anyway in cash or at the bank. In this way, I earn so much points monthly without going out of my budget because, IT IS MY BUDGET.

If you want to know more about this habit that I have adapted, proceed here. I am using a Rewards Card from Citibank and so far, I have accumulated 53,000+ in one year! Because of this, I have booked a flight to Korea for about PHP 6,000 instead of  PHP 12,000 (with tax). And note that, I booked this only 3 weeks before that actual flight.

If you are interested for a packaged tour in Seoul, South Korea, Trazy.com is a good source for discounted tours!


trazy.com

Share this

0 Comment to "How To Get Your Airfare for Half the Price?"

Post a Comment