Thursday, March 31, 2016

How To Enroll Utility Bills To Your Credit Card?



NOTE: This post is for Citibank credit card holders.

First of, these are the merchants you can enroll to your Citibank credit card.


The advantages of doing this are convenience and money. If your card is a reward card or cash back card, you will benefit most from this one because you will be getting points for the bills you must pay every month anyway. You are paying monthly mandatory bills, so why not get rewarded or paid for it, right? An addition to the list of how to save money!

To enroll a merchant to a Citibank credit card, below are the steps. I am pretty sure some credit card companies allow this also.

Step 1. Go to https://www.citibank.com.ph/ . If you don't have an account yet, register first.

Step 2. Once logged in, proceed to the Payment and Transfers tab at the top part of the page.

Step 3. Proceed to Manage Payee List. The site will then prompt you to enter the OTP code sent to your phone. After the OTP code is verified, click Add Payee.


Step 4. Click Search, then View all merchants. Select the merchant you want to enroll.



Step 5. Enter your account number for that merchant. Tip: Double-check the numbers. Then click Next.





















Step 6. Check again then click Confirm.

Step 7. A notification will tell you that the enrollment is successful. You can now pay your bills using your credit card and get rewards for it!


UPDATE:
For some merchants like Meralco, you cannot enroll/save Meralco as the merchant because your reference number changes every month. I have called Citibank hotline and they told me that you must proceed to One Time Bill Payment. Here's how to pay your Meralco bills using Citibank credit card.

For other questions, feel free to comment. :)

Share this

22 Responses to "How To Enroll Utility Bills To Your Credit Card?"

  1. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.
    travel merchant accounts

    ReplyDelete
  2. income range to S$45k and up?.. how about for S$40k/annum?.. Do you think they will approved my application if ever I applied?.. walmartone com

    ReplyDelete
  3. An easy to use programming needs certain means to be taken after sequentially and you are good to go to go – like testing system, downloading and introducing venture, set-up sharing and making client profile at Quickbooks Enterprise Customer Service Number 1800-291-2485. When establishment is finished, it consequently designs and imports existing documents or begins new if utilizing out of the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To meet the necessities of each little or fair sized business Intuit has thought of three unique versions: The Pro Edition, Premier Edition and the Enterprise Edition. It is essential to comprehend the key contrast in the variant to settle on the correct decision before you intend to utilize QuickBooks. Connect with Quickbooks Customer Support Number 1800-291-2485 to know every one of the highlights of various Editions of Quickbooks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. card machine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm hacker and Services provider
    intersted in any thing i do fair deals.
    I will show you each and everything
    also teaching

    Western Union transfer
    I have all tools that you need to spam
    Credit cards.. money adders.. bill paying
    College fee.. fake documents.. grade change

    Contact me:
    skype : ianscarffe_1
    gmail : omoskovitz@gmail.com
    ICQ : 728612475

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm hacker and Services provider
    intersted in any thing i do fair deals.
    I will show you each and everything
    also teaching

    Western Union transfer
    I have all tools that you need to spam
    Credit cards.. money adders.. bill paying
    College fee.. fake documents.. grade change

    Contact me:
    skype : ianscarffe_1
    gmail : omoskovitz@gmail.com
    ICQ : 728612475

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello all
    am looking few years that some guys comes into the market
    they called themselves hacker, carder or spammer they rip the
    peoples with different ways and it’s a badly impact to real hacker
    now situation is that peoples doesn’t believe that real hackers and carder scammer exists.
    Anyone want to make deal with me any type am available but first
    I‘ll show the proof that am real then make a deal like

    Available Services

    ..Wire Bank Transfer all over the world

    ..Western Union Transfer all over the world

    ..Credit Cards (USA, UK, AUS, CAN, NZ)

    ..School Grade upgrade / remove Records

    ..Spamming Tool

    ..keyloggers / rats

    ..Social Media recovery

    .. Teaching Hacking / spamming / carding (1/2 hours course)

    discount for re-seller

    Contact: 24/7

    fixitrogers@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Actually, I do not use your credit card to make purchases or everyday items like milk, eggs, gas and chewing gum. If I will do this, I can quickly become a habit and I can end up racking my debts up quite quickly. The best thing I do is to save my credit card for larger purchases.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success. DLR collection agency

    ReplyDelete
  11. the best carding forum, credit card dumps, free credit cards, carding forum, carders forum, wu transfer, western union transfer, hacked ccv, cc dumps, legit ... Best Darkweb Carding Forum and Hacking forum

    ReplyDelete
  12. TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A GENUINE FINANCE COMPANY LAST WEEK. Email for immediate response: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    I am Mrs,Leores J Miguel by name, I live in United State Of America, who have been a scam victim to so many fake lenders online between November last year till July this year but i thank my creator so much that he has finally smiled on me by directing me to this new lender who put a smile on my face this year 2020 and he did not scam me and also by not deceiving or lying to me and my friends but however this lending firm is BENJAMIN LOAN INVESTMENTS FINANCE (drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com) gave me 2% loan which amount is $900,000.00 united states dollars after my agreement to their company terms and conditions and one significant thing i love about this loan company is that they are fast and unique. {Dr.Benjamin Scarlet Owen} can also help you with a legit loan offer. He Has also helped some other colleagues of mine. If you need a genuine loan without cost/stress he his the right loan lender to wipe away your financial problems and crisis today. BENJAMIN LOAN INVESTMENTS FINANCE holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly via Call/Text: +1(415)630-7138 Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    When it comes to financial crisis and loan then BENJAMIN LOAN INVESTMENTS FINANCE is the place to go please just tell him I Mrs. Leores Miguel direct you Good Luck....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very educating story, saved your site for hopes to read more! Slice invite code

    ReplyDelete
  14. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... MyCCPay account Login information

    ReplyDelete
  15. Excellent information on your blog, thank you for taking the time to share with us. Amazing insight you have on this, it's nice to find a website that details so much information about different artists. Givingarea

    ReplyDelete
  16. To learn more about credit card processing merchant as well as find out more about Credit Card Processing, go to Merchant Referral Program

    ReplyDelete
  17. I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks. 카드깡

    ReplyDelete
  18. Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!.. 정보이용료 현금화

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work. 정보이용료 현금회 수수료

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog.. 신용카드 결제 현금화

    ReplyDelete